THE RESUME OF
SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT, PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGER
SKYDIVER - B LICENSE
Experienced Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) Program, Product & Project Manager with a demonstrated history working in the computer software industry.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS STATEMENT
To onboard clients, requirement plan, design, develop & improve business operational system processes using SAFe, lean six sigma & CISSP quality assurance compliance industry standards in order to reduce overhead and to minimize the risk of complex system/product failures with costly consequences for the business.
I plan, execute & deliver field expert information software systems management, resources & material assets using PMBOK/SCRUM textbook standards and by meeting all legal compliance criteria.
- Agile and/or Waterfall Program, Product & Project Management for IT business operations
- Adaptive & Scrum Focused: 2-week sprint intervals for all phases of a project from kick-off to release date
- Budget & Resource Management: Vendor contract negotiations, manage cross-functional, international on/offshore development teams
- Weekly project and Issue prioritization
- Retrospective meetings. Pre & Post Mortem planning
- Client Demonstration Review Meetings: Bi-Sprint Review Meetings to demonstrate progress to stakeholders involved in the project(s)
SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGER
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
06/16 - PRESENT
Clients have hired me for a variety of technical services for scoping out new features for technical software products, forecasting budget & implementation project plans, managing resources & delivering product version control all while maintaining compliance documentation.
- Specializing in: Developing websites, integrating websites, mobile & VPN software databases, providing Design UX strategy, systems requirement & cost analysis
- Manage cross-functional, internationally on/off-shore development teams
- Full requirements planning from user roles, stories, feature breakdowns & thorough estimate planning.
- PMBOK & Scrum focused on design, development & testing sprints
- Extensive experience with Client meetings to review requirement criteria in product demos and review project budgets and schedules.
- I have been hired for both technical & senior technical project management for large matrix organizations.
- I have been able to provide the full SDLC process & technical staff to non-technical businesses in order to accomplish their technical systems projects.
- I have been hired for ad hoc Project/Program Management whenever the business's internal PM staff are already fully allocated to other business-related projects & programs.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
09/19 - 02/21
- Set 30/60/90 day plans managing department budgets, project requirements, timelines & budgets, along with managing various vendors, department auditors & staffing resources.
- Re-created all jira boards for prod. support triage, devops, sysops, existing systems version maintenance release & individual 1-off projects in accordance to agile scrum methodology
- Managed both the ongoing websites & programs as well as new upcoming projects (ie. 2020 MYLLS mobile app release & O360/VOIP/Salesforce/Netsuite/Wordpress/Drupal/Facebook integration + annual audit change items)
- Ran stakeholder meetings & provided weekly progress reports
- Managed technical documentation & versatile categories of spend.
BOCA RATON, FL
09/19 - 02/21
Managed full SDLC operations from product requirement planning, backlog grooming to release management & version control. Managed resource teams & Jira Boards. Conducted competitor product analysis & gathered client's feedback in order to define feature enhancements or bug issues that needed to be prioritized and assigned into the next version of the software product's release.
SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
BOCA RATON, FL
06/16 - 10/17
Managed 2 of their client software & mobile app development projects concurrently:
HSBC: scope was to create a new UI/UX standardization & a formal style component guide as well as creating the tasks to change all landing page designs to fit the new style component guidelines so all webpages & mobile app designs were consistent.
Dell: Create a sub landing page for their new product release: Bezel customization where the user could add their own images, select colors from hex pallet as they were prompted to checkout and complete their order.
TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER
01/15 - 06/16
- Established & managed the technical program to quantify our effort & spend.
Redeveloped their website and integrated (API) with Oracle for backend traceability & automated inventory count adjustments (ie. out of stock). Trained executive team on how to manage the website CMS & marketing tools from the backend to make changes.
Researched, sourced, analyzed, negotiated resource/material contracts & helped formulate the sales program for how to track government RFP Proposal progress digitally in the CRM system.
- Managed a technical team from start to finish for a systems integration project in order to migrate data from an old proprietary software built in 1999 to a new customized VOIP/CRM/ERP/Inventory Management into Oracle's UI with AWS secured database in accordance with infrastructure compliance, OSHA Warehouse Inventory & Safety standards while providing the necessary traceability report logging metrics.
- After I finished this systems migration, I started Return on Investment Strategies & relocated to Florida for opportunities - either B2B contract & then accepted W2 for the opportunities.
TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
08/13 - 06/15
- Defined, established & managed the technology department for initial release & post-release maintenance support
- Managed monthly maintenance release cycles & project releases into the project plans for all technology-related matters for the Company
- Scope of Work/Requirements Analysis: Gather stakeholder requirements for IOS technology needs, formulate project priorities & Systems backend architecture things to consider
- Identified which gaps to requirement planning need estimations from field experts, involved in defining position skills for HR recruitment
- Monitor & Management of IT budget & resource analysis
- Vendor Contract Negotiation: Subcontractor management in accordance with legal compliance standards
- Communications Management: Stakeholder reviews & sprint milestones
- Testing/QA for the website & archival database projects because we didn't have enough room in the budget to hire a QA tester
- Release Management- Employee training on website & project archival Database
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA
SOCIETY OF AMERICA
SUPREME SAFETY INC.
SOLARC ARCHITECTURE & ENERGY GROUP
certified scrum master
- Making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum
- Coach the team
- Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies
- Helping the Product Owner get the backlog in good shape for the upcoming sprints
- Facilitate the removal of impediments
- Protects the team from over-committing
- Protects the team from complacency
- Leads the teams efforts towards continuous improvement
- Facilitate developer accountability for readiness of user stories
- Maintain team focus throughout sprints on priorities and business value
- Manage all Scrum boards (physical and virtual)
- Manage sprint backlog items and tasks
- Remove obstacles for developers and testers
- Use key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to help deliver committed work
- Empower the team to make system and process improvements captured in sprint retrospective meetings
- Build the team’s Agile knowledge and skills
- Foster a culture of continuous delivery
PROJECT MANAGER PROFESSIONAL
-Develop and manage Project lifecycle:
- initiation, planning, execution, closing phases.
- Develop new feature roadmap with stakeholders.
- Planning Phase Includes: Defining user stories, project resources needed, WBS, acceptance criteria, cost analysis, risk analysis, budget analysis, quality analysis, time management plan, cost management plan, change management plan, process & communication plan.
- Manage planning & execution phases through Scrumban methodologies.
- Hold weekly status meetings with stakeholders discussing project progress, future sprint agenda items, impediments, risks & mitigation plans, project timeline updates.
09/10 - 05/14
- Computer Science
- Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation
- IoT Management
- Agile vs. Waterfall
- Artificial Intelligence
- Staging & Production Environments
- Automation Scripts
- Cloud Computing
- Business Continuity
internship at on-campus
08/12 - 05/14
Data Analyst, Digital Scheduling & Marketing Assistant, Overall assistant to Program in the executive department (sales, financials, reporting, + web technology programming, etc.)
- Helped write grant proposals: gather requirements, deliverables & send them out
- Reported on the technology part of the program's status each week in the board meetings with the user engagement & scheduling metrics along with how many more participants we would need, potential blockers, liability concerns, etc. that were critical to mention and discuss for key stakeholder group-decision making matters
- Helped strategize the website's screening workflow & scheduling participants for each study
- Re-design & developed the landing pages of that part of the school's website
- Created automated & manual test plans to thoroughly check the mobile apps neuro-related screens reflected the correct data from the web landing pages
- Made sure data communicated across channels automatically with limited errors/bug issues
- Created a digital support ticket system using Trello & Google Forms